Bravilor Junior | Best Filter Coffee Machine | Singapore
Why buy a Bravilor Junior Filter Coffee machine
- Compact footprint
- Perfect brewing temperature 92-96°C
- Smart PTC hot plate with automatic switch-off system
- according to EU standards for standby use of electrical power
Enjoy Bravilor Junior with Kaffa Kaldi Gift Of Coffee
- Removable parts for easy cleaning
- Water tank, filter basket and water spray head
- Flow control ensures optimal water-to-coffee (extraction) contact time
- [drip stop] makes serving possible during the brewing process
- Solid machine made of high-quality materials
- Durable aluminium housing and BPA-free synthetics
- START/STOP button featuring lighting and acoustic signals
- Developed and engineered by the Bravilor professionals
- Premium Bravilor glass decanter with ergonomic soft-grip handle
- KEMA-KEUR certified on health and safety standards
Why Buy a Filter coffee machine?
- You can smell the rich aromas from
your favourite coffee blend
- Filtered coffee is hygienic and healthy1
- Use the ordinary no. 1x4 coffee filter
from your own supermarket
- Ease of use thanks to 8 gr. measuring spoon
Why Choose a Bravilor?
1. Bravilor quality and reputation!
2. Bravilor is known throughout the world for its products to be:
- and long-lasting
Bravilor Junior Coffee Machine Meets the ECBC (European Coffee Brewing Centre)
Junior meets the ECBC standards for brewing coffee:
- Perfect brewing time vs. coffee grind (course/fine)
- Optimal brewing temperature of 92- 96ºC
- Water delivery time for the water tank should not
exceed 6 minutes
- Coffee-to-water contact time
- Uniformity of performance and extraction
Get a Bravilor Junior with the Gift of Coffee Today! Contact us on how to own one today!
Enjoy great coffee in your office with Bravilor Sego Coffee Machine - Free on loan model!
About US | OCM Profile
OCM was started in 2007, focusing first on coffee machines, then marketing for F&B outlets, subsequently training and consultation.
OCM’s Chatbot for the F&B industry is used in the Singapore Skillsfuture Classes in tertiary institutions such as Temasek Polytechnic Skillsfuture Academy and also ITE College East COC classes.
OCM’s Augmented Reality Apps - ePrism is also the only AR apps used in the SkillsFuture framework in both Temasek Polytechnic and ITE College East. Learn More about OCM
Contact us to enquire about free marketing platforms or check out our restaurant marketing guide to learn more about the many campaigns and companies we have worked with.
Enjoy: Free Coffee near you (Free Coffee in Cafe/F&B)
Enjoy: Free Office Coffee Machine (+ enjoy $1200 vouchers)
Find: Where to buy Coffee Beans in Singapore (or any where in the world)
AR Game for Zoom Meeting
Click Games to play on Zoom Meeting to run your own AR game and start injecting more fun for your video conferencing. Works for online meeting on Microsoft Teams, Google Meet too.
Contact us for the free content to customised your own Augmented Reality Game for your online meeting.
Featured coffee brewing method: Making Coffee with a Coffee Sock.
Sep 19, 20 12:00 AM
Free coffee works for you to learn about coffee, espresso, different coffee machines, coffee brewing methods and answers your questions about coffee.
Sep 18, 20 11:34 PM
Coffee Workshop by Kaffa Kaldi: Work From Home Coffee Brewing Series
Sep 04, 20 09:38 PM
Adopting Technology and Automation in the F&B Business | Temasek SkillsFuture Academy
Office Coffee Machines Articles
Follow Oncoffeemakers.com's board Office Coffee Machines | Singapore on Pinterest.
Food and Beverage (F&B) Articles
Sustainability Practices in Food Service
3 Free Restaurant Marketing Ideas
Cafe Scene in Singapore 2015
Singapore Cafes Reviews -Can they be Trusted?
Location, location, location might be a myth!
Walmart and Walter -The Power of Social Media!
Importance of value pricing for Cafes In Singapore
Why Nescafe is still the Largest Roaster in the World?
Everyone likes Starbucks -here's why
Is your Cafe location an asset or a liability?
Location myopia: why good anchor tenant might not be good?
Measuring the Location attractiveness index.
Social Media Crisis Management for Cafes in Singapore
What is a Brand Story?
Why I stopped Selling Social Media?