1. Any Singaporeans above the age of using social media or the required contest platforms.
2. Have performed ALL the stated conditions of this contest organised by OCM (OnCoffeeMakers.com)
Please refer to contest specific terms and conditions for contest mechanics.
Results & Winners
3. Unless otherwise stated,winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries before the contest closing deadline.
4. Contest results will be announced on OCM’s respective social media channels. Instructions on collection of prizes will be sent to winners via private message.
5. In the event that Winner(s) do/does not respond to OCM for more than 1 week after the release of contest results,they will be deemed to have foregone their prize and OCM will proceed to donate the prizes to underprivileged youths or OCM choice of charity.
6. OCM reserves the rights to verify and disqualify any entry; and will not be responsible for entries lost,delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered.
7. Contest winners will be required to verify their identity before collecting their prizes. All winners must agree to provide OCM with a copy of their personal identification (i.e. identity card) for documentation purpose.
8. OCM reserves the right to substitute the prize with any item.
9. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute consent to allow the use of the Winners’ entry, names, images, video footages, voices and/or likeness by OCM for editorial, advertising,promotional, marketing and/or other purposes, without further compensation, in any media for an unlimited period of time.
Modification or Termination
10. Modification to rules and/or terms of contest shall apply to all entries, including those that were submitted prior to the announcement of the change.
11. OCM reserves the right to terminate the contest or to modify its rules and/or terms at any point in time.
Learn more about National Coffee Day 2017