Customer Insights (F&B) - How to create a high margin food item that sells!
Businesses, reduce to the simplest element is about customer. This is even more so in the food and beverage industry.
Throughout the many workshops and talks, OCM have consistently focus on its theme. In this particular workshop, OCM is bringing together a team of experts to not only help you identify the issues (to sluggish sales) and to equip you to tune up your products for better sales and profit margin.
The main facilitator will be Ebenezer Heng, bringing to the workshop his wealth of experience working with different sectors of restaurants and cafes, marrying them with academic theories and executing them on various technological platforms. In this workshop, you will also be learning from experienced F&D chefs from Nestle Professional** as their evaluate and share their insights on the variables of a successful food item.
**Nestle is the largest food company in the world, with in-depth knowledge on food trends and food innovation.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Sentiment Study - how what people are talking about on their social media have an impact on your sales
- Price Framing - how you can immediately increase your sales and margin through it
- Client Intimacy - how to convert your customers to become your Fans (regulars)
- Learning more about your customers through Sentiment Study:
- Case study 1: Top 50 malls report and how it impacts you
- Case Study 2: F&B 12 months study and how it impacts you
- Using the Morphological matrix to identify key customer/competitor insights
- An in-depth discussion on price framing and food costing.
- Case study 3: post-mortem, items by items look at an F&B menu
- (Blended learning segment, powered by ePrism AR apps)
- 3 different settings/variables to better your margin and sales volume
- Case study 4: how a brand triple their pricing and yet people still queue up for it
- Discussion/workshop: Cost, profitability, saleability of items
- Tap into experienced R&D chefs from Nestle Professionals to create your own high margin food items.
Marketing (worth $100) | Listing of e-vouchers on ePrism AR apps:
- 1 X listing of e-vouchers on these three trails
- Sentosa Augmented Reality Walking trail
- Kampong Glam Augmented Reality Heritage Trail
- Asia Civilisation Museum Discovery Trail
Menu Consultation (Worth $250)
- 1 X 3 hours session with Nestle Professional R&D chefs
**This month special: We are opening out limited slots (complimentary tickets) for Chinese restaurant owners. Contact us for this free entry.
Cafe Scene in Singapore 2015
Singapore Cafes Reviews -Can they be Trusted?
Location, location, location might be a myth!
Walmart and Walter -The Power of Social Media!
Importance of value pricing for Cafes In Singapore
Why Nescafe is still the Largest Roaster in the World?
Everyone likes Starbucks -here's why
Is your Cafe location an asset or a liability?
Location myopia: why good anchor tenant might not be good?
Measuring the Location attractiveness index.
Social Media Crisis Management for Cafes in Singapore
What is a Brand Story?
Why I stopped Selling Social Media?