Feb 17 Special! Subscribe to OCM for a Free F&B Report.
Learn more about latest F&B training on FB Chatbots.
The My-Kap was designed to address this issue that another of its "rival" has.
While the My K-Cup Reusable Filter is a great solution, some Keurig owners have complained that it makes coffee too weak, in that hot water gushes through the filter in such a short amount of time, before the grounds are fully extracted.
The My-Kap is not a reusable filter. It is a device that allows you to reuse your K-Cups. This might be a little hard to comprehend at first, since why would you reuse something that was meant to be disposable?
Well, that is the beauty of it. The My-Kap allows you to use a single K-Cup multiple times before it has to be thrown out for good.
Essentially, it is a reusable lid that fits securely into a K-Cup. Here are the steps on how to use a My Kap:
• Start with your favorite K-Cup and brew a cup of coffee or tea.
• After brewing, you now have a punctured and used K-Cup, which you can reuse with the My Kap.
• Peel off the tin foil and wash the K-Cup.
• Fill up the K-Cup with your own coffee grounds or tea.
Experiment with the fill level to get the taste that you like. Keep in mind that Keurig uses an espresso grind (fine grind) in their K-Cups.
• Insert it into the K-Cup so that it fits securely with the writing up. Make sure that there are no leaks.
• Brew and enjoy!
• After brewing, remove the K-Cup and the My Kap, clean it, and do it again many times. Let it dry first before you use it again.
As you can see, owners and users of Keurig brewers are no longer restricted to the use of K Cups. Now anyone can use any type of coffee and tea with their own Keurig Brewing System.
Therefore, if you’re a bit frugal about spending 50 cents per K-Cup but would like to have your own Keurig Brewing System at home, the My K-Cup Reusable Filters and of course the My-Kap are two reasons why you shouldn’t hesitate to get one for yourself.
A guide on k cup coffees
Get My K Cup If You Own A Keurig Brewer
My-Kap as a k-cup alternative
Why Keurig K Cup Coffee is Good?
About Keurig b40
About Keurig b60
About keurig b70
About Keurig b100