Enjoy: Free Coffee near you (Free Coffee in Cafe/F&B)
Enjoy: Free Office Coffee Machine (+ enjoy $1200 vouchers)
Popular: Augmented Reality Class | SkillsFuture | Temasek Polytechnic
This Free coffee shop business plan is focused on getting traffic and business to your coffee shop, cafes or F&B outlets.
In 10 sections with more than 20 chapters, it is all geared towards bringing in more business to your cafes, F&B, coffee shop.
Inside you would learn about:
- A process flow on how to start a coffee shop
- The profit and cost centre of a coffee shop
- The secret behind Starbucks success: getting the Theme of your coffee shop right
- How to run a coffee shop operation
- How to get free marketing dollars from Suppliers
- How to hire just one person to manage your whole coffee shop operation
- Why prime location is not important
- How to bring traffic to lousy location
- how to get 6 million views with less than $200!
- how to advertise your coffe shop to 50 000 subscribers without spending a single cents!
and many other tips and hints...
Hmm...I shouldn't say more, because what risk do you have? This book is given to you free -in celebration of Oncoffeemakers.com 3rd anniversary!
F&B Demand/Competition Research
Have you done your research? Do you know
1. How many people are looking for your
2. Who are your main competitors?
3. What are the things (terms) consumers are looking for?
By researching the coffee shop industry in Singapore, you get input with anything from a complete business model to coming out with your café / coffee shop’s names. (not very clear here?)
No, your coffee shop layout or how to open a coffee shop is not how we will value add.
We are the marketing element in your coffee shop business plan, one that belongs to the profit center which will generate extra sales for you.
After the research, we will customize a marketing plan for your company.
From the plan and objectives, we will also come out with strategies on how to better market your coffee business.
And while there will definitely be some promotional expenses, it will be much lower than what you would have spent on your coffee shop decor, coffee shop equipment and in fact, most coffee shop furniture as well.
Apr 07, 20 11:54 PM
Schaerer Coffee Art Plus: super automatic coffee machine offers incredibly consistent milk texture & temperature control.
Apr 06, 20 04:01 AM
If you do not like Starbucks coffee, this Starbucks espresso machine might change your idea of the coffee chain. The machine is amazing!
Apr 01, 20 01:19 AM
A used espresso machine in Singapore cost 1/10 of the cost price of a brand new espresso machine in Singapore, A new one may cost between $3,000 to $20,000
Choosing: Office Coffee Machine
Learn more about ESPRO UltraLight in Singapore
SkillsFuture Series: Augmented Reality Workshop