How to make Sourdough Bread?
Discounted Masterclass tickets | Vouchers on augmented reality Apps (download ePrism to enjoy dining vouchers.).
Other F&B Services: F&B marketing package and F&B Training
- Mix sourdough started, flour, and salt together
- Knead dough until passes the “window pane test”.
- That is, a small piece of dough will stretch between four fingers thin enough to allow light to pass through without breaking.
- Place in a proofing basket
- Proof for 4-24 hours
- Slice an X shape on top of the loaf with a sharp knife.
- This is to allow the loaf to expand during baking without splitting in unexpected places.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 30-60 minutes
Learn more about the different types of sourdough bread and the benefits of sourdough.