Update: 20 September 2019
National Coffee Day 2019 Details:
We are curating a Kopi Trail and look forward to having you with us! It is going be an exciting mix of more than 20 unique locations offering you different coffee taste profiles.
Five Star Chicken Rice @ River Valley
Qi Philosophy @ Dawson Place
D'Zerts Cafe @ Simpang Bedok
Saladstop @ Republic Plaza
BBQ Express @ Lot 1 Shopper's Mall
Heybo @ Republic Plaza
Beast & Butterflies @ M Social Hotel (Nitro Cold Brew)
Memo Cafe @ Studio M Hotel (Ripple Coffee)
BBQ Express @ Singpost Centre
Saladstop @ Tanglin Mall
What is happening on 28 September 2018 | National Coffee Day | Singapore?
Thousands of caffeine fanatics like yourself will embark on one of Singapore's biggest Coffee Crawl. With your ticket, you can hop around to more than 20 participating outlets. Best experienced with friends!
Saladstop @ Fusionopolis
BBQ Express @ Bukit Panjang Plaza
Fuego @ Alexandria Technopark
Grill Ninety Nine @ Arab Street
Five Star Chicken Rice @ Katong
Saladstop @ The Cathay
BBQ Express @ Junction 8
Revel Bistro & Bar @ NTU Alumni House Marina Square
Sponsors such as Kaffa Kaldi and a number of the participating cafes have band together to offer prizes for participants coming to this curated kopi trail on 28th September 2019.
Learn more about the more than $1000 prizes that you can win simply joining and enjoying this free coffee event: NCD 2019 Contest
Kava Coffee @ Arab Street
BBQ Express @ Tampines Mall
Five Star Chicken Rice @ Bukit Timah
Saladstop @ Novena Square
*List subject to changes and updates
Here to get Free Ticket: Get Coffee Day 19 Free ticket
How to Buy? What Happens After you Sign Up?
1. Decide how many tickets you will like to purchase (1 ticket per pax)
2. Purchase your tickets and checkout
3. Upon purchase confirmation, you will be sent a link to access all the e-Vouchers to all participating outlets
4. On 28 September, start anywhere you like, and redeem FREE coffee from all participating outlets!!!
How to redeem FREE coffee on 28 September 2019
1. Using the link sent in your email confirmation, find the e-Voucher for the outlet you would like to visit
2. Present that e-Voucher at the corresponding outlet
3. Allow the staff to key in a verification code
4. Done! Enjoy your coffee and repeat at your next stop (If you feel like it, support our participating merchants by purchasing something to go with your coffee)
Quick Facts for National Coffee Day 2019 | Singapore
See below for more information about that day:
There is no exclusion in this movement, if you are a F&B outlet, you can join this movement.
It is free to join and we will undertake the cost of all the marketing efforts:
Join the National Coffee Movement today!
**Terms and Conditions Apply
This National Coffee Movement ideal is to campaign that from Kopi to Doppio, so long as it is coffee, it is good coffee.
Started in 2015 as a fun movement, we have executed numerous campaigns and published a couple of F&B Guide book.
Learn more about the event on The Power of Market Research organised by Alumni of Adelaide University.
**Gain insights into Singapore Industry with a free F&B industry report valued at $495.
See you on 24 August 1630 hr. (Sign up below)
Free tickets code: adelaide0823
Starting a coffee shop?: Free Cafe Setup cost Calculator
Some of the photos and events that happened during the 2018 coffee movement. More than 1000 people visited the 30 different locations spread throughout Singapore in September 2018. Learn more about 2018 Coffee Day.
Some of the events and cafes that happened during NCD 2-017.
Learn more about the activities that we did during coffee day 2016 and the cafes that join us: NCD 2016
Sign up if you are interested to join this movement and start to enjoy:
- Being featured on an established community of more than 300 000 followers
- Being listed on the regular Food and Beverage Guide
- On new technology platforms such as Augmented Reality Gamification and Messenger Chatbot.
- Enjoy products sponsorship**
Look forward to having you on this movement
**Terms and Conditions Apply
Key in code before check out: WCMFIRST10OFF
Choosing: Office Coffee Machine
Learn more about ESPRO UltraLight in Singapore
SkillsFuture Series: F&B Market outlook