Schaerer Coffee Prime | Singapore Office Espresso Machine
As you look for an office coffee machine in Singapore today, you will find that there are plenty of options to choose from. These options cover a wide price range, place of manufacture, functionality, and quality. To help you to understand some of these factors, we are going to look at the Schaerer Coffee Prime Coffee Machine.
The Schaerer Coffee Prime is a premium, swiss-made, fully automatic fresh ground coffee machine that is able to dispense a variety of different beverages. It is suitable for offices of up to 150 people. When we played around with the machine, here are some of the key things we noticed.
Find: The Cheapest coffee machine rental for office singapore
Find: The Best commercial coffee machine rental singapore
Find: Free Coffee near you (Free Coffee in Cafe/F&B)
Find: Free Office Coffee Machine (+ enjoy $1200 vouchers)
- The appearance of the machine was very professional and clean cut.
- The touch screen display, and see semi see through panels were very upmarket and gave it a premium feel.
- The general build quality of the machine is excellent, probably owing to the fact that the machine is built in Switzerland, just like top machine makers like Jura and Franke.
- The milk fridge was flushed with the main coffee machine console, and there was no visible milk tubing, which is a nice touch.
- When opening up the machine to do ingredient refills, there is a door panel triggered, automatic light that illuminates the internal compartments, making it very easy to see.
- The canisters were easy to see, reach, remove, and put back in.
- The Schaerer Coffee Prime also has an interesting feature where it uses disposable milk tubes instead of having the users wash out the milk tube daily, thus saving a lot time, and decreasing the risk of contamination.
To add on to this list of features, we also wanted to share what we felt about the product that it dispensed.
- The machine uses whole coffee beans that are ground on demand, producing the freshest cup of coffee possible.
- The machine can be configured to your desired dosage and strength. At the strongest setting, the espresso crema was excellent for a fully automatic machine, and almost on par with a semi-automatic machine.
- With a configuration of of up to 2 bean hoppers and 2 powder mix canisters for drinks like hot chocolate, matcha, or even teh tarik, there is a huge variety of drinks that can actually be dispensed from the machine.
- If your office does not want to spend the time and effort to clean the milk fridge, there is also the option to use 1 or the 2 powder mix canisters to dispense non-dairy creamer.
With all these impressive features and top end premium quality, the machine with the milk fridge does come with a 5 figure price tag. However, there are also other ways to get this machine without such a hefty upfront cost. In Singapore, this machine is also available via a free-on-loan arrangement. Click to find out more.
Cafe Scene in Singapore 2015
Singapore Cafes Reviews -Can they be Trusted?
Location, location, location might be a myth!
Walmart and Walter -The Power of Social Media!
Importance of value pricing for Cafes In Singapore
Why Nescafe is still the Largest Roaster in the World?
Everyone likes Starbucks -here's why
Is your Cafe location an asset or a liability?
Location myopia: why good anchor tenant might not be good?
Measuring the Location attractiveness index.
Social Media Crisis Management for Cafes in Singapore
What is a Brand Story?
Why I stopped Selling Social Media?