Before learning how to use a stovetop coffee maker, here is some facts and trivia about the stove top coffee maker:
1. Remove upper part of the Stovetop coffee maker.
2. Take away the filter funnel.
3. Pour the lower part of the coffee maker with cold water.
4. Fill up the funnel with coffee grounds that you prefer.
5. Replace the filter funnel back into its original place.
6. Screw the upper part back with the bottom part tightly.
7. Place the coffee maker on top of the stove and let it boil.
8. Immediately remove the pot from stove once the upper part is already full with coffee
9. Finally, you can pour the coffee into your sup and enjoy every sip of it.
After learning how to use a stovetop coffee maker, if you want to look for one or any other coffee maker information, do check out our homepage or drop us a message below for a chat about your coffee need.
V60 Coffee Dripper - A popular method of brewing without a coffee machine.
Traditional Coffee Pot - learn how S.E. Asian folks make great coffee (Kopi) using this.
Learn about the above methods and more in our free coffee brewing course.