National Coffee Movement
Discounted Masterclass tickets | Vouchers on augmented reality Apps (download ePrism to enjoy dining vouchers.).
Other F&B Services: F&B marketing package and F&B Training
Following the good reception that we enjoyed on National Coffee Movement (NCM), we thought: why not do it on a regular basis? Thus we came up with the idea of a National Coffee Movement Network.
This is a network that any cafe (and the right F&B) can join without any charge to tap on the NCM network and also grow their own membership program.
- It is a islandwide cafe (F&B) members benefits program
- All card members enjoy 10% off all participating outlets
- Participating outlets get to grow their own membership with no set up cost.
- Their discounts and promotions will be shared on OCM FB and website (estimated outreach to more than 300 000 fans)
- All participating cafes are included in joint promotions with our partners, e.g. Singapore Rollersports Federation
- Participating cafes get to enjoy discounted F&B Seminars and talks
- Participating cafes are also entitle to list in our upcoming Singapore Cafes Guide.
Join the National Coffee Movement Network today!
FAQ About National Coffee Movement
Previous Event 2015
The National Coffee Movement is an ongoing campaign to upsell the uniquely Singaporean ‘KOPI’ in the face of stiff competition from espressos, lattes, americanos, frappuccinos, macchiatos etc.
Our code is simple – KOPI FOR EVERYONE.
Learn more from this deck and we hope you will join our movement!