Cona vacuum coffee maker is really easy to use!
This is because coffee that is brewed using this vacuum principle is not only brewed at the "just right" temperature, the infusion extracts only coffee oils, leaving behind any other foreign taste or bitterness.
Here is how one would prepare coffee with a cona coffee maker:
1. The very first thing is to know the parts, which is the funnel, the bottom bowl with the handler, the strainer, the stand, the lamp with lip.
2. Now, this second portion about using cona vacuum coffee machine is really personal. I was thinking if one is going to spent few hundreds on this coffee maker, then one might as well use good and freshly roasted coffee. This would really maximize the flavor that this brew can give.
4. Take the strainer and positioned in the top funnel. Add the coffee ground into it.
5. Try not to add cold water into the cona coffee maker as it would take a real long time to get it to boil. So, add boiling water to the bottom bowl (the one with the handle).
6. Turn the top funnel into the bottom bowl with a snug twist and make sure that the seal is seated. 7. Light the spirit lamp. And as the water is already boiling, within minutes, the water will began to rise and infuse the ground coffee.
8. Allowed the coffee to be infused for about 3 minutes, then snug off the fire by placing the lip over the spirit lamp. The coffee would take 3 minutes to filter down into the bottom bowl.
9. Once the coffee is in the bottom bowl, twist off the top funnel and coffee is ready to be serve.
It does seems like many steps in using the cona vacuum coffee maker, but it is diffcult to use?
I don't think so, in terms of usage, I would deem it so much easier than most espresso machines and more fun than using drip coffee maker. And it gives great coffee too.